COPEC is made up of members from various colleges and universities across Canada.
In order to be a member of COPEC, you must be a representative from a Canadian college or university with an OTA/PTA education program and receive approval from the COPEC chair.
To register here at copec.ca, you have two options:
- If your institution is a member of COPEC, complete the registration from below to join copec.ca and access the members only resources.
- If your institution is not yet a member of COPEC but you are a representative from a Canadian college or university with an OTA and PTA education program, please email us with the following information to express interest in joining COPEC:
- Your full name and job title
- Your phone number and email address associated with your institution
- Your institution and program name
- Name and contact information for your program’s coordinator or chairperson
- Name and contact information for your program’s Dean and/or Associate Dean
- Your program’s status with the OTA & PTA EAP (not part of the accreditation process, candidacy status, or accredited).
- How you heard about COPEC
- Any questions you have