COPEC is made up of members from various colleges and universities across Canada.
In order to be a member of COPEC, you must be a representative from a Canadian college or university with an OTA/PTA education program and receive approval from the COPEC chair.
If you would like to become a member of COPEC, please email us with the following information:
- Your full name and job title
- Your phone number and email address associated with your institution
- Your institution and program name
- Name and contact information for your program’s coordinator or chairperson
- Name and contact information for your program’s Dean and/or Associate Dean
- Your program’s status with the OTA & PTA EAP (not part of the accreditation process, candidacy status, or accredited).
- How you heard about COPEC
- Any questions you have
Click here to email us with the above information, then return to this page to fill out the membership application below.