COPEC is made up of members from various colleges and universities across Canada.
In order to be a member of COPEC, you must be a representative from a Canadian college or university with an OTA/PTA education program and receive approval from the COPEC chair.
Current members of COPEC can create an account here at copec.ca to access shared documents in the members only area. The members only area includes the COPEC shared folder, COPEC discussion board, and technology help tutorials. If your institution is a member of COPEC, you are eligible to create an account at copec.ca to access the members area, which is only for COPEC members. Not a member of copec.ca? Register here to access the members only area.
If you would like to become a member of COPEC, please email us with the following information:
- Your full name and job title
- Your phone number and email address associated with your institution
- Your institution and program name
- Name and contact information for your program’s coordinator or chairperson
- Name and contact information for your program’s Dean and/or Associate Dean
- Your program’s status with the OTA & PTA EAP (not part of the accreditation process, candidacy status, or accredited).
- How you heard about COPEC
- Any questions you have
Please note that the process for joining COPEC involves an expression of interest, followed by attending the next COPEC meeting as a guest. Contact us with the information above to express interest in joining COPEC. Institutions who express interest will be invited to attend the next COPEC meeting as guests to share their program report with the COPEC membership. Guest institutions will formally become COPEC members, contingent upon meeting the requirements defined in the terms of reference.